Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!






Okay so I can not believe it is July 4th already. Time has flown by and I am still having an amazing time! Yesterday was an interesting day. I was asked to come help with a booth for American Friends of Magen David Adom, at the US Ambassadors house for a 4th of July celebration on July 3rd. I worked the event with 3 of my friends from the overseas program. We got there early to deal with the security stuff and set everything up, and it was a good thing we did. The view was gorgeous and we got to just hang out at the Ambassadors house which was huge! So before people came we took some pictures of the various food things they had there, and other things that were around. They happened to have a booth from the restaurant Hooters, and so of course I had wings which were amazing. Being that it was the Ambassadors house we also had some US Navy, US Marines, and US Army personnel present. There were also secret service all over as the Prime Minister of Israel was coming to the party. Anyway, we got pictures with the US military, and other people, and then everyone started showing up. It was truly a huge party with very important people from everywhere around the world. We had fireworks, and at the end of the night, me and my friends got the Ambassador of the USA to sign this posterboard that I will be bringing home with me in August, as well as we got to take a picture with him. It was truly an amazing night, and we had tons of fun!

6 comments:

Lady1226 said...

What an excting day. You look so beautiful. Glad you got to celebrate the 4th. Miss you so much. Love you up to the sky and down to the ground with all my heart.

Unknown said...

I cant believe you will be home in a month. the knowledge and experience you are gaining is priceless. yes you have lost some patients but not due to your fault. but you have also saved some as well
I am so very proud of you.
I love you
Daddy

jalbin said...

Hey Eden,

Just wanted to say hello. I am not at work today, I took each Monday of the summer off. Aidan and Rayna started a summer camp at the local gym in Howard Beach. It is only for another week so the rest of the summer for them will be at the beach. Not to shabby if you ask me.

Glad to hear you are continuing to have a good time. We really do miss you. See you soon.

Hello from us all. Selma, Shayne, Aidan and Rayna.

Love,
Jason

jalbin said...

Hey Eden,

Just wanted to say hello. I am not at work today, I took each Monday of the summer off. Aidan and Rayna started a summer camp at the local gym in Howard Beach. It is only for another week so the rest of the summer for them will be at the beach. Not to shabby if you ask me.

Glad to hear you are continuing to have a good time. We really do miss you. See you soon.

Hello from us all. Selma, Shayne, Aidan and Rayna.

Love,
Jason

Unknown said...

Dear Eden
you haven't updated your blog since the 4th must be so busy. stay out of those houses of ill repute.
Ilove you

Dad

Lady1226 said...

We're waiting for more!!!