Friday, June 27, 2008

Updating again...






So things are still going great! Working every week still like always, and spending time with friends, and getting to travel a bit as well. This past week I was in Jerusalem for Shabbat and the beginning of the week working with people there, and helping with another MDA course. Also, during the shift in Tel Aviv on Sunday that I worked, we had to change the tire of the ambulance. So in the middle of the road we pulled over with the driver, me, and a 16 year old volunteer and changed the tire on the ambulance, that was a fun experience. Wednesday until today (Friday), we were on another 3 day trip with the program. This time we went to Haifa, and it was a lot of fun. We went to a mosque, a navy base, we were right next to the border of Lebanon in which we could see right into Lebanon. Also, went to learn about other communities in the area, and it was a great trip overall. Overall everything is going great, and I am sad to realize the program is almost over, but I did in fact officially apply to FDNY EMS, as of this past week. Miss you and love you all.

2 comments:

Aunt Arline said...

Cara has written a note for you saying Samantha and Cara love Eden. She wants me to mail it to you. How can I do it?

Keep having a good time.

Aunt Arline

Lady1226 said...

Now you can change my tire! Glad you still having fun. 40 more days, yea for us.

Love you
Mommy