Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sorry for not updating sooner...






Ok, I know I am taking forever to update, its just been a bit busy recently. Last weekend I had a five day weekend which was great cause I got to rest after the accident and all. Shavuot was that weekend as well, which is why I had so many days off. That Saturday, I went to the beach. Got really sunburnt in like only 2 hours. That night I met up with 7 friends, and we planned for a trip a little North of Tel Aviv for the next day. We went to the beach at Park HaDayag, which is about 45 minutes from where I live right now. We got there, and set up tents since we would be camping out overnight. We went swimming, made a barbecue, made a campfire, and just hung out. Then on Monday which was Shavuot we got up early and went swimming again at 8 am. Played football, cards, etc. and made another barbecue. After lunch, we packed up and prepared to head home. I got a nice tan now, and had so much fun. It was honestly a greatly needed and relaxing fun trip. Since then, I have been working again all week, and now am just relaxing and enjoying the weekend. Things are going great here still, and 4 months has now flown by. I am posting some pictures from the camping trip here.


<3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Brat:
I loved the photos and am glad you had such a great time. Fathers day will be strange without you but I will talk to you sometime tomorrow. I am going fishing with mike steve, uncle jack jason,gary bruce and whoever else comes along. I will talk to you when i get home from fishing. I love you up to the sky and down to the ground with all my heart

Lady1226 said...

Cover up!!! Only kidding. Glad you had a great time. Less than 2 months till you come home. I miss you so much.

Mommy

Lady1226 said...

WE want blog information!!!!

FL said...

This is great! You are really getting valuable lessons that can only be taught through first hand experience! I am excited for you and the journey you have taken! Keep smiling kid!